Are you ready to redefine the skyline of your career? Architects Alaska is on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator who’s not just looking for a job, but a journey. Based in the heart of Anchorage, we’re offering a chance to be part of a team where your strategic insight, creative flair, and knack for compelling storytelling will shape the future of our brand and the landscapes we transform.
This role is tailor-made for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, where every day brings a new challenge and an opportunity to excel. We’re looking for someone who blends imaginative vision with a meticulous eye for detail, someone who sees beyond the blueprint to the impact we can make together.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Empower Marketing Excellence: Serve as the primary aide to the Marketing Director, gaining unparalleled insight into departmental strategy, operational efficiency, and best practices in knowledge and protocol management.
- Enhance Brand Impact: Craft, refine, and manage proposal/qualification packages, ensuring they are not only comprehensive and tailored but also fully aligned with our distinct brand standards, enabling you to leave a mark on our brand’s legacy.
- Visualize Success: Transform complex data into engaging visual presentations, mastering the art of clarity and impact in communication, crucial for both client and internal stakeholder comprehension.
- Strategize and Innovate: Collaborate on strategic proposals and presentations, where your voice and creativity contribute to our unique value proposition and competitive edge.
- Master Persuasive Communication: Take a lead role in interview preparation and rehearsal, honing your skills in crafting persuasive narratives and presenting with confidence.
- Drive Data-Driven Decisions: Manage project databases and generate insightful reports, becoming a linchpin in the development of resumes, project summaries, and listings that inform strategic decisions.
- Optimize Marketing Resources: Play a pivotal role in updating and maintaining our marketing CRM system (Open Assets), streamlining the creation and distribution of marketing materials.
- Cultivate Community and Engagement: Lead the organization and coordination of both internal and client-focused events, from conception to execution, fostering a vibrant company culture and strong client relationships.
- Lead with Digital Innovation: Spearhead our social media strategy, crafting compelling content and leveraging the latest digital marketing trends to amplify our brand’s online presence and engage with our community dynamically.
- Champion Administrative Excellence: Provide high-level administrative support, embodying the utmost confidentiality and efficiency, pivotal to our team’s success.
- Foster Professional Growth: Engage in continuous learning and professional development opportunities, guided by mentorship from industry leaders, to stay ahead of marketing trends and grow your career within a culture that champions innovation, collaboration, and work-life harmony.
Key Qualifications for the Ideal Candidate:
- Experience: At least 3-5 years in a marketing or communications role, preferably within the AEC industry or design-oriented fields.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Familiarity with Canva and social media platforms is desirable.
- Communication and Design: Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills coupled with a creative approach. Graphic design proficiency is an advantage.
- Social Media and Design: Savvy in social media with graphic design skills as a significant plus.
- Collaboration and Leadership: Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams and stakeholders, with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking: Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving strategies effectively, supported by robust research capabilities.
- Adaptability and Time Management: Proven track record in a dynamic setting, managing multiple projects efficiently without compromising deadlines.
- Interpersonal and Professionalism: Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, with an understanding of market dynamics and consumer behavior. Consistently energetic, enthusiastic, and professional in contributing to team success.
- A fun and collaborative working environment
- 100% employer paid medical/dental insurance with optional vision, life, and disability.
- 8 paid holidays and 15 days accrued paid leave
- 401K retirement plan, with company match after 1 year of fulltime employment
- Competitive salary tailored to your experience
Let’s Build Tomorrow Together
Take the leap into a career that propels you forward. If you’re ready to join a team that celebrates innovation, values your unique perspective, and offers a playground for your ambitions, Architects Alaska is your stage. Don’t just chase your dreams—construct them. Your journey with us in Anchorage is not just about building landmarks; it’s about leaving your mark. Step into your future with Architects Alaska. Apply today.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio: email@example.com
Be part of our future
"*" indicates required fields